If you think maintaining a healthy diet is tedious, you may have found out protein powders are effective and convenient supplements that can provide vital vitamins and minerals that your body needs with much less effort than a traditional diet.
The market of protein powders is marvelous, and buying the right one is rather a challenging thing to do. This fact is especially true for newbies and people who are not experts in supplements and nutrition who have little knowledge of the kinds of protein powder they should buy.
If you have heard about BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder, you might have wondered whether it is a good fit for you or not. Being nitty-gritty in an analysis of this product will help you with your decision-making whether to buy it or not.
To start, let's discuss the ingredient profile of BSN Syntha-6. One rounded scoop that carries 46g of protein powder is equivalent to one serving. Every serving has 22g of protein, 15g of carbohydrates, 6g of Fat, and 200 calories. If you are looking for a low-calorie, high-protein dietary supplement, then this product is not for you.
Taking this product with an active lifestyle can help you build muscle, or gain weight; this product is not for losing weight. BSN Syntha-6 is a mixture of whey protein, casein protein, dairy milk, and egg. People with allergies to the said ingredients should be aware of this.
One of the best selling points of this protein powder is its delicious taste. Fans of smoothies and milkshakes will totally love the flavors of this product.
The BSN Syntha-6 protein powder is available in eight tasty flavors –Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Cake Batter, Banana, and Strawberry Milkshake.
Another remarkable quality of this product is that it is easy to mix. The powder incorporates well just by shaking by hand. This is favorable for parents who do not want to wake their babies with the annoying noise of a blender. The formula also has the right consistency as preferred by people who want less fluffy or foamy texture on their drink.
Just like any other protein powders, this product can be very useful, especially when you take it in the right quantities. Ingesting BSN Syntha-6 three to four times a day can result in good health and excellent physical form.
- The product is available in various delicious flavors that you can explore and enjoy.
- It comes with a rounded scoop.
- Recommended for consumers who want to gain weight or build muscles.
- Mixability and consistency are impressive. The formula mixes very well even without the use of a blender.
- Can be mixed with your favorite fruits, beverages, or baking recipes.
- With proper intake, you will get excellent results.
- Contains Glutamine peptide, a major amino acid for repairing muscle tissues.
- The 22g of protein in 47g of powder contains five filler ingredients that can reduce the efficacy of the product.
- The product has low protein and high calories, and so is not suitable for consumers who want to lose weight.
- Contains allergens including milk, eggs, and soy lecithin, which may cause stomachaches for people with intolerance to mentioned ingredients.
- Price is high compared to other brands that provide a greater quantity of servings.
- The sugar substitute, sucralose, causes a bitter aftertaste.
The ingredient profile of BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder is only good for Bodybuilders, athletes, and users who want to gain weight. Vegans may not like using this product as it contains animal-based ingredients. The taste is delicious, which masks the awful taste of protein powder alone.
However, the Sucralose may overpower the artificial flavoring and so may cause a bitter aftertaste. The price is also higher than other brands.
One of the drawbacks that BSN Syntha-6 has is its high price. If your budget is quite strict, you can switch to NITRO-TECH Whey Isolate+Lean Musclebuilder. In every 44g of formula, you will get 30g of whey protein isolate, 3g of Creatine (a compound that supplies energy for muscle contraction), 6.9g of BCAAs, and 5.3g of Glutamine (paramount for repairing blocks of tissues).
The protein in NITRO TECH is claimed to be more advanced and fast acting, which allows it to boost the level of essential amino acids. Available in 7 flavors, you will be hooked on this protein powder.
If you are looking for a dietary supplement that can provide muscle improvement for heavy training or something that is good to as a meal replacement, then BSN Syntha-6 will do well for you. It has a delicious taste with a considerable amount of protein.
The price should not be a concern if you want a protein powder that does not taste awful. Overall, BSN Syntha-6 is a recommendable product for everyone.