Protein powder is proven to be an effective supplement for people who want to manage or maintain their weight. Bodybuilders and proactive athletes find protein powders to be very beneficial in repairing and improving muscle both before and after working out.
Whether your looking to add a high quality, affordable protein powder to your diet, or looking to try something new, EAS Pure Protein Powder is one you should definitely consider. With no added sugars or fillers, it’s about as pure as you can get.
EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder
Available in three delicious flavors – vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry – EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder has a competitive quality that competes well in the market. A dairy-based product, this protein powder claims to be 100% pure whey.
Whey proteins contributes well muscle development. It also boasts a bunch of vitamins and minerals. Whey protein repairs muscles after sessions of sweaty workouts and later helps muscles to grow in mass and strength; EAS Protein Powder, which contains 100% pure whey, does exactly.
With 30g of protein per serving, consuming this product within 30 minutes of your exercise can lead to incredible improvements in your muscles.
The formula of EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder is easy to mix – you can mix it just by shaking your shaker. The powder dissolves easily in water, milk, and other beverages.
You can be creative with this protein powder by adding it with your favorite fruits, scoops of ice cream, oatmeal, and nuts. The EAS protein powder also incorporates well in baking recipes.
People who want protein over carbs can find delight with EAS protein powder. Each serving only has 7.3g of carbs and 22g to 30g of protein. Plus, the powder does not have fillers, just pure whey protein.
- The product has three great flavors – vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
- High protein with low carbs in every serving.
- Easy to mix even without using a blender.
- Formula mixes very well in water, milk, and other beverages without having a grainy texture in the mouth.
- Quite expensive for a 5lbs. protein powder.
- To achieve 30g of protein per serving, you have to consume more than 40g of protein powder. Consuming this product three times a day will deplete the 5lbs. protein powder in less than a month.
- The product has Soy Lecithin. People allergic to soy or who have intolerance to it must take extra precaution when using up this product.
- Artificial flavorings may cause nausea or stomach aches for consumers with a sensitive tolerance of it.
- The product has no added sugar, but it has Sucralose that acts as a sweetener. This product may not be suitable for those who want unsweetened protein powders.
The EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder is a great dietary supplement for those who want high protein in every serving. Bodybuilders and gym-goers will benefit extensively from this product; through regular exercise and proper intake of protein shake within a 30-minute workout, you will get impressive results faster than other protein powder brands.
Other protein powders have bitter aftertastes, while some have an awful taste when mixed with milk or water, but EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder is an exception; not only is it great in protein, but also in its taste.
Gold Standard Whey Protein is an excellent alternative to the EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder. It costs a little bit more than the EAS. Unlike EAS, which requires 40g of serving to get approximately 24g of protein, the Gold Standard Whey Powder only needs 32g of serving for 24g of protein.
It Also comes in 24 different flavors so there's bound to be something for everyone.
The taste is delicious without the chemical taste. Gold Standard Whey Powder is easy to mix and does not form any clumps when mixing.
Overall, the EAS Pure Whey Protein Powder is not the best protein powder you will ever find, but it has satisfying quality and taste that can give you amazing results whether you are building muscles or managing your weight. The cost of EAS Protein Powder is a bit high as compared to other brands, but spending a few dollars more for an adequate protein powder should not be an issue.
Remember, protein powder cannot give you instant results. To get the best muscle development result, ensure that you live with regular exercise and healthy lifestyle.
Getting enough sleep can also help you achieve your dietary goals. Avoid stress and, if applicable, take proper medication as recommended by your physician.