Protein powders help supply the body with amino acids that repair and build the muscles. They are taken mostly by bodybuilders.
However, protein powders are not just for them; they are also for the people who want to have a balanced diet. They are also good for individuals with medical conditions that need to consume protein without a significant amount of fat.
Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder is an isolated whey protein, which means the product went through a purification process to achieve the purest level of the whey protein. That being said, it is evident that the Isopure Zero Carb is excellent in repairing the muscles and also in developing muscles. This supplement is recommended only for building muscles and gaining weight, not for weight loss.
This product is available in 4 different sizes: 1 lb, 3lbs, 7.5lbs, and 8.8lbs., each with a different price. The supplement can be bought in 18 various flavors.
The most common flavors are vanilla, cookies and cream, chocolate, creamy, espresso, and strawberry. Several consumers enjoy drinking the product in an assortment of flavors.
One serving of 62g of protein powder serves 50g of protein, 110 of calories, 1g of Fat, and 0g of sugar. The product has an excellent ratio of carbs to protein. Isopure Zero Carb uses sucralose as a sweetener. If you prefer not having sucralose, then you can enjoy the unsweetened flavor of Isopure Zero Carb.
Isopure Zero Carb does not contain aspartame (a low-calorie unnatural sweetener) or any additives. It is gluten-free, lactose-free, and sugar-free. However, the powder has Soy Lecithin.
Soy Lecithin is essential for preventing the powder from caking. People with poor tolerance to soy may find issues with this product.
- The product comes with a scoop.
- Unsweetened flavor is available along with 17 other flavors.
- Available in reasonable sizes and prices.
- High in protein, no carbs, and low in calories. Perfect for consumers under a strict balanced diet.
- Each serving comes with 50g of protein; very healthy compared to other brands with a comparable price range, but it has only 23g to 26g of protein only in every serving.
- Isolated whey protein that guarantees pureness in quality.
- Some flavors match well with fruits and other add-ons.
- The unsweetened flavor is great when mixed with coffee.
- Not all flavors taste good. Some have an awful taste, especially when mixed with fruits or yogurt. Most flavors are best taken with water only.
- The Soy Lecithin may cause stomach upset for those who have issues with soy.
- Not recommended for Vegans as the product contains milk.
- The formula does not mix well. You may see clumps in your shaker if not thoroughly mixed.
- The product is high in sodium.
- The powder has fillers that give the formula a fluffy texture that can make people with sensitive stomach feel bloated.
The 50g of protein per serving is remarkable. What makes the product more unique is that it is low calorie and contains zero carbs. The product uses Sucralose as a sweetener. You can explore the 18 flavors of Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder and figure out which flavor you like best.
You can mix the formula in several baking recipes or turn it into a rich smoothie that will get you forget you are taking isolated whey protein. The price is somewhat high but reasonable.
If you are ready to spend more for a premium protein powder, then you can buy Legion Whey+ Vanilla Protein Powder. Legion Whey+ is a sugar-free, lactose-free, low-carb, and low-calorie protein powder. It uses stevia as a sweetener which can match your diet.
It is also 100% whey isolate having 22g of protein, 0.5g of Fat, and 3g of carbohydrates in every serving. Milk used in the production of Legion Whey+ is made from the milk of hormone-free cows, which makes the milk safer for consumption.
If you enjoy a strawberry banana, cookies, and cream, chocolate, or vanilla, then you will probably love Legion Whey+. You can buy the product either in 2lbs or 5lbs.
For another possible alternative check out our Eas Pure Protein Powder Review here.
The Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder is best for those who want low-calorie, little or no fat, zero carbs, and high protein diet. Taking protein powder is essential for building muscles, and controlling weight.
Of course, for the product to work best, you have to take it with regular exercise. To know how much protein you need to take every day, consult your local physician and talk about your preferred diet options.