Bodybuilders, athletes, and other people that undergo dietary treatments find delight in protein powders. These supplements provide concentrated protein for muscle development. It can be good for those who want to gain or lose weight.
There are several protein powders in the market, each with different prices that compete and promises that match. The flavor and nutrient profile varies by the brand. If you are looking for a cost-efficient protein powder, you can try the Orgain Organic Protein Powder.
Orgain Organic Protein Powder
Organic Protein Powder is ideal for people always on-the-go – for busy moms, athletes, workers, and even for students. This protein powder has been improved by its manufacturer by adding more flavors aside from the basic flavors that it first had: vanilla and classic.
This protein powder is available in creamy chocolate flavor that you can turn into a simple shake, a sweet smoothie, or even into pancakes! You can also buy other flavors, such as choco-fudge, vanilla bean, natural unsweetened, and vanilla – some of which have higher prices.
As it is a protein powder, you would expect it to have a gritty or chalky taste, but thanks to added flavors you can just eradicate the unwanted aftertaste right away.
Orgain Organic Protein Powder is a plant-based supplement which, no doubt, vegan people and others who despise animal-based products will surely love. As a vegan protein powder, this product is gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free which keeps it from upsetting your stomach.
Unlike the ordinary whey protein in the market, vegan protein powder is more robust in providing the essentials of your body because it has the nutrients of a pea, rice, and hemp in just one bottle.
Orgain Organic Protein Powder has an excellent amino acid profile. This includes 829mg of Lysine, 3610mg of Glutamine, 1220mg of Tyrosine, along with other minerals that are vital for muscle development and amino acid sufficiency.
In every two scoops of serving, you will get 150 calories, 0g of unsaturated fat, 40g of Fat, 21g of Protein and 5g of Fiber. In every container, you have 20 serving which is equivalent to 40 scoops.
With proper everyday intake, you can achieve your dietary goals. Whether you are in the process of maintaining your weight or managing it, it is best if you consult your physician first and ask for counsel on how best for your well-being.
- Plant-based protein powder. It has greater essentials than whey protein powder, hemp protein powder, and rice protein powder.
- As an organic protein powder, it is gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free.
- it is not an animal-based product, which makes the product excellent for vegetarians.
- Orgain Organic Protein Powder is affordable and health beneficial.
- It has the 9 amino acids for effective weight and muscle management.
- Comes with creamy chocolate flavor and other delicious tastes that are perfect for protein smoothie – you can take it without masking the taste with fruits and milk.
- Ideal for busy people who wants to manage their diet and weight.
- Because of the added flavor, the protein powder has a strong taste of artificial stevia as its sweetener.
- It has an aftertaste of monk fruit. Together with the artificial stevia, this protein powder tastes bad with milk or water alone.
- The powder does not dissolve very well.
- As a plant-based protein powder, it is understandable that it can have a gritty taste. However, compared to other plant-based protein powder, the Orgain Organic Protein Powder needs its taste to be improved.
With an affordable price, Orgain Organic Protein Powder is a great buy. It has the essential amino acids that can effectively help you with your dietary program. It is a great product as an alternative for meals. The harsh taste is tolerable for a plant-based protein product.
Besides, the product offers several silver linings despite its gritty taste. When serving, I would suggest not adding milk, as it can make the taste more awful because of the artificial stevia and monk fruit taste that the protein powder has.
For a possible alternative, you can try the Orgains Organic Meal Powder. It holds the same robustness in nourishment at a much affordable price.
It has the content of Orgain Organic Protein Blend which is a combination of brown rice, and protein of organic pea and chia seeds. It has a bunch of organic ingredients, including fruits, food-based vitamins, sprouts, greens, and fiber.
Orgain Organic Protein Powder is good for almost everyone. It provides nutrients that a typical meal cannot offer. But, before taking dietary supplements, consult your physician.
They can tell you the right dietary program for your body. Properly take the suggested serving of protein powder. Pregnant women and people who have certain food allergies must take protein powder with high precaution.